Succeed Recruitment Solutions - Terms & Conditions
The term “Succeed Recruitment” or “us” “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 74 St. Georges Road, Bolton, England, BL1 2DD.
Our company registration number is: 08128704 and our VAT registration number is: 1449621## 02. Our trading address is: Cheshire Suite, 40 Princess St, Manchester, M1 6DE.
Our contact number is: 0161 408 0357 and our general email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Calling all Rail Travel Consultants! Is your next stop a brand new role?! If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Rail Consultant to join an award winning Business Travel team in Bradford. The role involves booking and administering enquiries for rail journeys and other surface arrangements across UK and Europe, dealing with cancellations and amendments and handling any related problems that may arise while also offering a high level of guidance and support.
Refer a friend and get
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus