Personal Assistant to MD
- Salary and benefits
- £18,000 plus excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 week ago
Our client is a well known, Birmingham based Tour Operator who are currently looking for a customer focused and IT savvy Personal Assistant to join their team. Bringing a background gained within the travel sector and with strong administration skills, the successful candidate will support the MD with a variety of responsibilities including diary management, the booking of travel and accommodation, minute taking and other ad hoc duties.
Previous travel industry experience (reservations/customer service/administration) is essential for the role, along with a highly organised, flexible and pro-active approach as no two days will be the same! In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of £18k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Personal Assistant:
- Supporting the MD with a variety of tasks including diary management, minute taking etc.
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Provide the highest standard of written and verbal communication at all times
- Carrying out other ad hoc duties as required
Skills required for the role:
- Highly organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Service orientated with strong administration and IT skills
- Calm under pressure
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- A good understanding of the travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Personal Assistant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now.
Apply online now for Personal Assistant to MD
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a leading Tour Operator, based in Birmingham. Overseeing the accounts department, the successful candidate will responsible for preparation of...