Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
- Salary and benefits
- £28,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Contract length
- Permanent, Full time
- Date added
- Added 1 week ago
Night Owls needed! We’re looking for 'night owls' with business travel experience for these fantastic new Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant roles. Working purely evenings and overnights on a rota basis, you’ll also have 2 weekends off per calendar month and there are no daytime hours, even at weekends!
Our client is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market, with a dedicated in-house team of out of hours Business Travel Consultants. Due to further growth, they're now looking to add to their team and need professional and experienced Business Travel Consultants, looking for an opportunity to work from home. On offer is a highly competitive salary of £28k plus excellent benefits and the role is home-based, however it will be necessary to work 1 day per month in our client’s head offices in West Yorkshire.
So whether you’ve a partner who works nights, allowing for more time together, or perhaps you struggle with early morning starts and want to move away from the 9-5, or if you just enjoy the relative peace of working at night, if you’re interested in finding out more about these Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Maintaining an awareness of budgets and SLAs and advising best value carriers etc. accordingly
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Quickly and effectively solving issues relating to travel disruption, flight cancellations, emergencies etc.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel reservations experience
- In-depth GDS knowledge and an excellent understanding of fares and ticketing
- Ability to interpret fare rules and turnaround fare recalculations and ticket re-issues quickly
- Able to work independently and use own initiative to resolve problems and find a solution
- Highly organised with attention to detail and the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task under pressure
- Strong communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about these brand new Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Apply online now for Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Refer a friend and receive
Refer a friend today for your chance to receive our £150 referral bonus *terms & conditions apply
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a leading Tour Operator, based in Birmingham. Overseeing the accounts department, the successful candidate will responsible for preparation of...